Meetings & Events
Well-equipped meeting rooms help Les Arcs visitors plan memorable eventsHost a conference every delegate will be eager to attend in this Alpine resort setting, ideal for outdoor team-building activities like skiing, hiking or golfing. All of the meeting rooms at this Les Arcs lodging include Free high-speed, wireless Internet, projectors and the services of a professional Meetings & Events coordinator. The resort is accessible from Geneva (GVA) Airport and Lyon - Saint Exupery (LYS) Airport, and the resort can assist with arranging transportation.
- Arrangement of transportation, leisure and ski activities, as well as outside catering (upon request)
- Banquet services for 250 guests and cocktails for 300
- Customized menus from Le 1950, French Brasserie
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for guests and meeting delegates
- Innovative team-building activities like skiing, mountain climbing and many others
- On-hand Meetings & Events coordinator
- Overhead projectors
- Personalized service at the residence reception
- Three meeting rooms with capacities ranging from 55 to 250 delegates
- Mont Tremblant is 65 square meters and can accommodate up to 55 people.
- Savoie covers 450 square meters and can accommodate up to 250 people. It can be divided into six separate rooms, each about 70 square meters.
- Vanoise spans 50 square meters and can accommodate 55 people.