Radisson Blu Resort, Beitostølen
Radisson Blu Resort, Beitostølen
Beitostølen hotel provides a cozy refuge nestled among mountainsNO-2953 Beitostolen Norway+47 61 35 30 00 | Email Hotel
Located at the gateway to the Jotunheimen Mountains, this hotel offers Beitostølen visitors panoramic views of the surrounding slopes. In addition to premier skiing, the resort features a range of other outdoor activities like dog sledding, rafting, horseback riding and mountain trekking. Choose from 124 stylish rooms and suites with mountain views, Free high-speed, wireless Internet and satellite television. The on-site restaurant at this Beitostølen hotel serves the Super Breakfast Buffet in the morning and international cuisine for lunch and dinner, while 2 in-house bars provide cocktails and a comfortable place to relax. The inviting wellness center includes a gym with cardio equipment, a sauna, a solarium, a 25-meter pool and a spa. The hotel welcomes Beitostølen conference delegates with 7 meeting rooms equipped with the latest audiovisual technology.
- Ideally located ski resort in picturesque Jotunheimen Mountains
- Close to ski lifts, restaurants, shopping and cultural attractions
- Perfectly situated for summer activities like mountain trekking, freshwater fishing, and whitewater rafting
- A total of 124 rooms and suites with amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and access to the Super Breakfast Buffet
- All-day dining restaurant offers Super Breakfast Buffet and international dishes for lunch and dinner
- Fitness center with cardio equipment, 25-meter pool, sauna, solarium and spa treatments
- Conference facilities include 7 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 500 guests and a Team Building Center for planning group activities
At a Glance
In addition to a location at the gateway of the Jotunheimen Mountains, our hotel is also just minutes from premier shopping, dining and historical attractions.
Wake to breathtaking mountain views from our hotel rooms, which also include access to the Super Breakfast Buffet each morning.
We offer a selection of accessible rooms to make each stay enjoyable for all guests.
We boast an all-day dining restaurant on site at the resort, perfect for fueling up before a day of activity.
The Radisson Blu is home to premier skiing in Beitostølen. Walk outside to some of the best slopes on the Jotunheimen Mountains.
During the warmer months, guests are welcome to take part in hiking, biking, horseback riding, rafting and much more.
Outdoor Activities Abound
From dog sledding to sleigh rides and lavvu tent tours, you can make the most of the wintry landscape at the Radisson Blu Resort.READ MORE
At Radisson Blu, we are proud to offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet access to help you stay connected. Some call it exclusive. We call it standard.READ MORE
"Experience Meetings" is Radisson Blu’s new concept for meetings and events that harmonizes the meeting essentials: breakout rooms, food and connectivity with service, satisfaction and sustainability.READ MORE
Treat someone to the perfect gift for those special occasions. The Radisson Blu Gift Card is easy to use and valid for 2 years.READ MORE
Enjoy more points, more partners and more places with Club Carlson – the global hotel rewards programme from the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.READ MORE