BLACK SEA ACCOMMODATIONS HOUSE GENEROUS SPA FACILITIESThe soothing spa at this Radisson Blu hotel offers a wealth of treatments and facilities for relaxation. The well-equipped PACE Health Club spans 1,280 square meters over 2 floors, and the expansive views of the glistening Black Sea enhance the spa's relaxing experience.
Opening Hours06:00 – 23:00
ContactTel: +7 862 243 3317
Get acquainted with the rejuvenating rituals of Thailand, possibly the most welcoming country of the East. Fill your days with positivity and new impressions. Our highly skilled masseurs and masseuses take pride in having over 15 years of experience and master even the most complex techniques.
Our SPA menu includes more than 50 different procedures, so you can:
- relax individual muscle groups
- revitalize inner organs
- normalize blood pressure and metabolism
- energize with a sense of comfort and ease
- Finnish sauna - A traditional hot, dry sauna (+80 – 90° C) that quickly warms the body to produce intense sweating that releases toxins and waste products
- Hammam - An authentic Turkish bath reaching a temperature of +44° C and 100% humidity
- Jacuzzi - Pulses of warm water create a relaxing hydro-massage
- Russian sauna - A traditional Russian steam bath offering treatments based on ancient Russian rejuvenation recipes
- Solarium - Provides a pleasant tanning treatment to enhance the body’s vitamin D levels
OPENING HOURS06:00 – 23:00 (Daily)
CONTACTTel: +7 862 243 3317
[comfort zone] cosmetique
[comfort zone] cosmetique
Health Club & Spa PACE delights guests with natural cosmetics from [comfort zone]. This luxury cosmetic brand combines a unique treatment for the face and body, professional and retail product line, design elements and accessories. Since its creation, [comfort zone] has earned both a reputation among spa professionals all over the world and many awards.
The brand's philosophy is a unique synthesis of science and nature. Each product is based on the latest innovations and patented ingredients and on ancient traditions and the wisdom of nature. Delicate aromas promote relaxation and create a pleasant sensory experience, while the active ingredients guarantee a fast visible effect.
THE STORY OF THE [COMFORT ZONE]The brand was first introduced in 1996 by Italian group Davines s.p.a. as an innovative project for professional skin care with its own line of products and spa treatments. The head office and laboratories and the company's plants are located in Parma, Italy. They also have 3 branches in New York, Paris and London. Guaranteeing quality at the world level is the distribution network of the brand, which covers the markets of more than 50 countries.
Working hours 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Tel.: +7 862 243 3317