Tunisia beach resort promotes Responsible Business
The hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and the corporate international charity organization of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, the World Childhood Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to defend the rights of the child and to promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children at risk all over the world.
Responsible Business activities include:
- Easy solutions for guests to sort waste and request towels
- Employee participation in recycling of bottles, paper and oils
- Member of the Tunisian ecolabel project
- Participating in the local cleaning campaign
- Providing information to hotel guests on the effects of environmental pollution
- Recipient of the “La Clef Verte” label
- Recycled water to spray plants
- Responsible Business training for employees
Some of these local chapters include:
- Children’s Village Tunisian SOS Association aids underprivileged children who are in danger and without family support.
- UTAIM, located in El May and Houmt-Souk, helps handicapped children and their parents cope with daily challenges.
- The Public Hospital of Houmt-Souk provides physical aid and relief to the surrounding community.