Visit Old Town and the pristine beach at our hotel in Dubrovnik
You’ll never run out of things to do at our beach hotel, 11 kilometers from Dubrovnik city center. Swim in the sparkling Adriatic Sea before heading into the city, or book a cruise and discover the islands near Dubrovnik.
Attractions near the resort
- Dubrovnik city center and its Old Town are just 11 kilometers from the resort. The remarkably well-preserved medieval architecture of Old Town has made it a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- After a tour of Old Town, one of the primary filming spots for the popular Game of Thrones television program, step back into modern Dubrovnik and enjoy a meal at one of the city’s many cafés or find the perfect souvenir during a trip to the many shops and galleries throughout Dubrovnik.
- Explore the remains of medieval and Renaissance summer palaces, fortresses and churches that Dubrovnik’s ancient nobility have left behind.
- Relax on the one of the beautiful beaches of the Adriatic.
- Take a ferry or cruise to the Elaphite Islands, just a 15-minute boat ride from the hotel, for a day of full of adventure.
- Stroll the 500-year-old paths of the Gothic-Renaissance park Trsteno Arboretum, one of the oldest in the world. Besides ancient tree specimens, you’ll find a 15th-century summer villa and a Baroque fountain fed from a 70-meter aqueduct. The arboretum overlooks the sea and is just 3 kilometers from the hotel.