SET IN A CULTURAL PARADISE
Our exquisite hotel places guests on the pristine shores of the Adriatic Sea, just 3 kilometers from Trsteno Arboretum. Ferry over to the scenic Elaphite Islands for a tranquil, non-urbanized beach scene where cars are not even allowed except on one island. The Old Town is a must-see attraction with Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque palaces and churches surrounded by a fascinating wall that can be explored by foot.
Attractions near the resort
- Dubrovnik city center and its Old Town are just 11 kilometers from the resort. The remarkably well-preserved medieval architecture of Old Town has made it a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- After a tour of Old Town, one of the primary filming spots for the popular Game of Thrones television program, step back into modern Dubrovnik and enjoy a meal at one of the city’s many cafés or find the perfect souvenir during a trip to the many shops and galleries throughout Dubrovnik.
- Explore the remains of medieval and Renaissance summer palaces, fortresses and churches that Dubrovnik’s ancient nobility have left behind.
- Relax on the one of the beautiful beaches of the Adriatic.
- Take a ferry or cruise to the Elaphite Islands, just a 15-minute boat ride from the hotel, for a day of full of adventure.
- Stroll the 500-year-old paths of the Gothic-Renaissance park Trsteno Arboretum, one of the oldest in the world. Besides ancient tree specimens, you’ll find a 15th-century summer villa and a Baroque fountain fed from a 70-meter aqueduct. The arboretum overlooks the sea and is just 3 kilometers from the hotel.