Brain Food for Meetings
A special concept developed by Radisson Blu, the Brain Food program is designed to maintain delegates' concentration levels throughout meetings, conferences, workshops and more. The philosophy centers on food that stabilizes blood sugar levels and supplies the brain with optimal nutrition.
Many business professionals are familiar with the post-lunch "sugar crash." Traditionally, the problem is temporarily solved by placing a bowl of sweets on the table. Brain Food, however, helps you achieve more stable blood sugar levels throughout the day while still enjoying a delicious culinary experience.
The 6 Brain Food principles:
- Focusing on good taste and satisfying the senses
- Offering natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Offering pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
- Providing primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Serving less meat, with a maximum 10% fat content
- Serving lots of fish, whole-grain products, fruit and vegetables