Meetings & Events
Hammamet conference rooms provide visual appeal while staying mindful of functionalityWe understand a venue can make a large impact on the success of an event. This is why our specially trained staff is dedicated to making sure your meeting or social affair gets the attention it deserves. Modern audiovisual equipment can be reserved with any of our Hammamet conference rooms, and personal meeting planners assist with catering or décor so you can be sure everything will run smoothly.
- 60 m2 executive rooms that can be combined to accommodate 140
- A 50 m2 hall ideal for breaks
- A 90 m2 lobby with direct outside access
- A 500 m2 ballroom accommodating up to 550 persons
- Advanced audiovisual equipment
- Completely renovated meeting space
- Customized catering from experienced chefs
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Same-day response to quote requests
- Single contact for all event needs with the hotel’s meetings specialists
If you would like the services of a professional bridal consultant, we have one on staff to assist with every detail from flowers and cake to photography and musical entertainment. Our expert culinary staff offers customizable menu options to suit the preferences of the bride and groom.
Wedding guests will enjoy a discounted rate on resort accommodations and may book reservations online. For every 40 nights booked by family and friends, the bride and groom receive one complimentary night's stay. Please note that the rate is based on a booking minimum of 10 rooms, and a signed contract is required to guarantee the space.
- Discounted group room rates
- Onsite bridal consultant
- Professional flower, photography, food, cake and entertainment services
- Range of locations including beach, pool, garden or banquet hall