VISIT HISTORIC TEMPLES AND GORGEOUS PARKS
In addition to the beachfront activities available around the hotel, you’ll find historic palaces and temples, national parks, open markets and golf courses within easy driving distance. From kitesurfing to elephant rides, you’re sure to find lots of exciting things to do in and around Hua Hin, and of course, our relaxing amenities provide the perfect excuse for staying in.
- Mrigadayavan Palace, Known as The Royal Summer Palace - 10 km
Nicknamed the Palace of Love and Hope, this royal residence was designed by King Rama VI as a summer home. Constructed in 1923 on Bang Kra Beach, this elegant palace comprises 16 golden teak buildings, connected by porches on stilts.
- Hutsadin Elephant Foundation - 15 km
Just three kilometers west of Hua Hin, this foundation provides a home and care for abandoned and retired elephants. You can ride an elephant for a small fee, go on an elephant walk and assist the mahout with feeding and bath time.
- Khao Hin Lek Fai Viewpoints - 15 km
Khao Hin Lek Fai Hill provides stunning panoramas of Hua Hin and the bay. Sunset is a popular time, so visit at sunrise to avoid crowds without sacrificing the natural beauty.
- Khao Takiab Temple - Standing Buddha - 20 km
Nicknamed Monkey Mountain because of its large macaque population, Khao Takiab Temple is famous for its 20-meter-tall statue of the Buddha.
- Rajabhakti Park - 20 km
This 88-acre park pays tribute to great monarchs of Thailand’s past with seven towering bronze statues.
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park - 70 km
Take a day to explore Khao Sam Roi Yot Park, a national treasure of unspoiled forests and beautiful beaches that are home to numerous species of birds.
- Pa La-U Waterfall - 70 km
Visit this 16-tier waterfall in Kaeng Krachan National Park and be transported by its beauty. You’ll also likely spot some wild elephants wandering along the roads.
- Palm Hills Golf Club & Residence - 7 km
- Royal Hua Hin Golf Club - 8 km
- Springfield Royal Country Club - 12 km
- Banyan Golf Club - 18 km
- Black Mountain Golf Club - 20 km
- Hua Hin Kitesurfing Club on Tassanee Beach - adjacent (5-min walk)
- Cha-Am ATV Park - 15 km
- Vana Nava Hua Hin water park - 17 km
- Black Mountain Water Park - 20 km
- Khao Tao Beach - 30 km
- Santorini Park Waterventures - 30 km
- Kaeng Krachan National Park - 70 km
- Chom View Beach Restaurant - 0.5 km
- Neem Tree Restaurant and Coffee Shop - 1 km