Surrounded by attractions in Sochi’s Adler resort area
The Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa is within walking distance of all attractions within the Sochi Olympic Park including the Sochi Park amusement park and a world-class motorsport circuit.
Make the most of our hotel’s premier waterside location in Russia’s best-known resort and take a 40-minute walk along the beach to the town center of Adler, a lively district of Sochi known for its seaside boardwalk.
Year-round activitiesIn the summer, the promenade springs to life with street musicians, acrobats and a colorful variety of other performers and artisans. In the winter, take the express train for a 30-minute ride to Rosa Khutor, a world-class ski resort. Sochi will also play host to several matches during the soccer World Cup in 2018.
- Relaxing Beach - just moments from the hotel you can relax on a long stony beach on the beautiful shoreline of the Black Sea.
- Sochi Olympic Park - 2.5 km. Revisit the venues where sporting history was made during the winter of 2014. The sloping roof of the Fisht Olympic Stadium and the Ice Rink are modern landmarks.
- Formula 1 Russian Grand Prix™ - 3 km. Since 2014, the street circuit built around the Olympic Park has played host to one of the biggest motorsport events on the global calendar.
- Sochi Park - 2km. An enjoyable Russian-themed amusement park suitable for both children and adults and within walking distance of the hotel.
- Adler town center - 5 km. Enjoy the lively promenade and diverse collection of vibrant shops, restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Sochi city center - 30 km. Travel by train or bus to enjoy the attractions of this leafy downtown district, including the Riviera Park Dolphinarium and the Moremall shopping mall.
- Krasnaya Polyana ski resorts - Take the high speed rail line to the mountains for direct access to some of Russia’s best winter sports destinations, including Rosa Khutor ski resort.