ENJOY PADOVA CITY CENTER HOTEL’S PROXIMITY TO FAMED ITALIAN DESTINATIONS
Just inside the Padova city center, our hotel’s location is perfect for vacationers who want both a quiet retreat and opportunities for sightseeing. The Radisson Blu Resort, Terme di Galzignano sits in the Euganean Hills, a natural park and renowned thermal bath area in the middle of the Veneto Region. Guests can enjoy exciting day trips to Venice, Treviso and Verona.
- Padova - Experience the lively piazze and animated markets in the city known for the setting of The Taming of the Shrew. Be sure to visit the Basilica del Santo and the Scrovegni chapel, Giotto's masterpiece.
- Vicenza (50 min) - This modern city offers unparalleled cultural treasures such as art galleries, museums, churches, markets and the famed Renaissance palazzi and Palladian villas.
- Venice (40 min) - This timeless city, the capital of Veneto, intrigues guests with its beauty, culture and notable history. Take a day trip and experience the Grand Canal, St. Marco's Basilica and Piazza St. Marco.
- Verona (1 hr and 30 min) - With its fairs, shows and operas, Verona is the premier entertainment destination in northern Italy and provides an exciting day trip opportunity for guests at this Padova resort. The city is also known for its Roman architecture, including the famous amphitheater Arena di Verona.
- Arquà Petrarca - 7 km
- Monselice, medieval town - 10 km
- Este, medieval village - 17 km
- Padova Historic Center and Pilgrim Site (St. Anthony Church) - 20 km
- Treviso, historic and art town - 60 km
- Ferrara Unesco - 66 km
- Asolo, historic town - 72 km
- Benetton apparel headquarters near Treviso - 72 km