Old Town is steps away from hotel’s location in Riga city center
- Riga Passenger Port - 2 km
- Central Train Station (Centrālā stacija) - 2.2 km
- International Bus Station (Autoosta) - 2.4 km
- Riga International Airport - 15 km
- By air: Visitors can fly to Riga from all major cities in Europe.
- By sea: Riga Port is connected to Stockholm, Sweden, by direct ferry line.
- By road: Several national roads start in Riga and the Via Baltica. European route E67 crosses Riga from the south and north. The city is 300 kilometers from Tallinn, Estonia, and 260 kilometers from Vilnius, Lithuania.
- By bus: Several international bus lines connect Riga with Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus, Estonia and Lithuania. Some of the companies providing direct connection to Riga International Bus Station are Eurolines and Ecolines.
- By rail: Overnight trains with sleeper carriages link Riga to St. Petersburg and Moscow.