At Radisson Blu Riverside Hotel, we design successful meetings
Three core components mark Experience Meetings:
It's about space to think, fast, free Wi-Fi and food for the mind. In addition, Experience meetings includes:
- Rewarding our customers
- Customizing your event
- Offering our expertise of meetings and event, with a smile and our Yes I Can! policy
Brain Food for Meetings
Brain Food is a new concept developed by Radisson Blu to help delegates focus and remain productive during conferences. The Brain Food program benefits delegates and meeting organizers by providing meals that keep blood sugar levels stable and supply optimal nutrition for the brain.
Meeting delegates often experience a "sugar crash" after lunch, and this is generally resolved by placing sweets on the table, which only leads to further crashes. Brain Food avoids this trend by helping delegates achieve more stable blood sugar levels and by providing a delicious culinary experience throughout the day.
The 6 Brain Food principles:
- Lots of fish, wholegrain products, fruit and vegetables
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
- Less meat with a maximum 10% fat content
- Natural sweeteners with a maximum 10% added sugar
- Focus on good taste and satisfying the senses