Arne Jacobsen Package
Stay at the world's first designer hotel! The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel is celebrating more than 50 years of excellent service and hospitality in downtown Copenhagen, which means now is the time to get spoiled at this legendary five-star hotel.
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, CopenhagenStay in one of the hotel's Royal Club rooms or Junior suites, which are located on the upper floors to guarantee spectacular views of Copenhagen and the Tivoli Gardens. In addition to a chilled bottle of champagne waiting in the room and a breakfast buffet on the hotel's 20th floor, guests will receive special jubilee gifts: The book, 606, in which author Michael Sheridan offers details about the hotel and the work of Arne Jacobsen, and the DVD Hotel Royal, a French documentary about the design and construction phase of the hotel.
The package includes:
- Accommodation in a Royal Club room or Junior Suite
- Breakfast buffet on the 20th floor
- Bottle of champagne in the room
- A copy of the book 606, a biography of the hotel
- A copy of the DVD "Hotel Royal", a documentary about the design and construction phase of the hotel
- Complimentary late checkout at 15:00
Terms and Conditions:
- Room must be booked a minimum of 3 days in advance
- Room must be guaranteed by a credit card
You may also like...