The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen boasts the ideal combination of being located close to several of the city’s most interesting attractions, and the perfect place to relax after exploring them. The city’s Town Hall Square, called Rådhusplassen, is just few minutes from the hotel, as is the Hans Christian Andersen Museum where you can explore Denmark’s history and culture. The capital’s dining scene and exciting nightlife includes an extensive selection of bars. Just a short walk from the hotel you will find the nearest train station, with easy access to public buses, car rentals and taxis, making transportation a breeze.
- Tivoli Gardens - 120 m. Probably the most famous of Copenhagen’s attractions, and one of the oldest amusement parks in the world, packed with rides and fun for the whole family.
- Rådhuspladsen (Town Hall Square) - 350 m. A centrally located square, connected to Stroget shopping area and Copenhagen’s central station. Often used for large events, such as concerts, exhibits and a yearly New Year’s Eve party.
- Hans Christian Andersen Museum - 450 m. Visit the fairytale house of Denmark’s most famous writer, depicting his universally known stories, using modern lighting effects and sound system.
- National Museum – 900 m. The country’s largest cultural history museum, exhibiting artifacts and pictures from a range of eras all over the world.
- Stroget shopping area - 1.3 km. The longest pedestrian shopping area in Europe, curving through the oldest parts of the city.
- Christiansborg Palace – 1.4 km. Located on the small island of Slotsholmen, housing the Danish Parliament, Folketinget, the Supreme Court and the Ministry of State.
- Nyhavn – 2.1 km. Copenhagen’s picturesque harbor area, popular amongst both travelers and locals, full of charming places to dine, drink and relax. Here you can also jump on a boat to experience the seaside of the city.