Meetings & Events
HOST A FLAWLESS EVENT IN DUBLIN’S CITY CENTRETel: +353 1 898 2934 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin prides itself in delivering the most innovative, creative and prestigious events in Dublin City.
- 150 spacious air-conditioned bedrooms
- Centrally located in Dublin City Centre between Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral and St. Patrick's Cathedral; less than a 5 minutes’ walk to Georges Street, Grafton Street, Temple Bar and St. Stephens Green
- Dublin International Airport is located 12 kilometers from the hotel and is in close proximity to both Connolly and Heuston Train Stations and the Red and Green Luas lines
- Exclusive 7th Floor Sky Suite with a capacity of 50 guests that offers private lift access, a private bar and wrap-around balconies with panoramic views over Dublin City
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access offered to all meetings and events delegates
- Offering 15 flexible meeting rooms, spanning over 873 square meters with a capacity of up to 400 delegates
- Secure underground car park accessible via Ship Street comprising of 60 spaces with direct access from our -2 level to our ground floor
- The Goldsmiths Hall can accommodate up to 400 delegates in theatre style and 280 guests banquet style
Experience Meetings standardises every individual detail, bringing together outstanding services and products. This includes inventive food, creative environments, helpful staff, fantastic venues and amenities, and skilled event planners. Radisson Blu is recognised by the Green Meeting Industry Council (GMIC) for leadership and innovative best practices in sustainable meetings solutions.
You can also earn valuable rewards for booking your next meeting or event with Club CarlsonSM for Planners, our unique hotel rewards programme exclusively for meeting and event planners.
The Goldsmiths Hall
For larger meetings and events, the Goldsmiths Hall is the perfect venue with a capacity of up to 400 delegates in theatre style, 280 guests banquet style and 500 guests in reception style, including the pre-function area. Perfectly suited for large meetings, conferences, exhibitions, gala lunches and dinners, charity events, and sports and social events, this flexible conference hall on the ground floor can be divided into 2 or 3 sections. This room features removable walls, has a ceiling height of 3.9 metres and a floor-to-ceiling window located in Goldsmiths Hall 3. Each section has individually controlled lighting with recessed lighting in several colours, which can enhance the ambience for your event.
Dedicated First Floor Meeting Area
Perfect for meetings from 2-70 delegates, our dedicated 1st-floor meeting space spans 36 - 80 square metres and offers 2 dedicated boardrooms, a video-conferencing suite, 4 meeting rooms all featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, built-in LCD projectors and screens, Nespresso coffee machines and Radisson Blu toolkits. All meeting rooms come equipped with delegate notepads and pens, bottled mineral water and sweets. A relaxing Mezzanine level adjacent to 1st-floor meeting space is the perfect area to enjoy a tea or coffee break or to grab a Nespresso before or during your event. The Swift and Field Suites can be split into 2 sections, making them ideal for meetings and break-out rooms during your conference. Our 3 dedicated boardrooms are beautifully decorated for both formal and informal meetings.
The Sky Suite
The exclusive Sky Suite on the 7th floor features a stunning design that includes a wraparound balcony with panoramic views of the city, private lift access and its own private bar. The room can be divided into 2 sections and has a magnificent black marble table in the room. Also, the suite features Arne Jacobsen designer egg and swan chairs and 2 50-inch plasma screens on either side of the room. The suite incorporates pendant lights with beautiful cast glass globes with tiny capsule lights inside hung at various heights, adding sparkle and drama. The venue can cater for 50 guests and can be exclusively hired for board meetings, celebratory events, evening receptions, exhibitions or product launches.
The Ash, Olive and Rose Suites can be accessed via a private lift. Each of the 3 syndicate rooms offer views over St. Patrick's Cathedral. The suite is made up of 2 separate spaces: an ensuite bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and a separate space that includes a seating area, boardroom table and a guest toilet. All syndicate rooms come fully equipped with notepads, pens, mineral water, sweets, a direct telephone and Nespresso machine.
Landscaped first floor Garden Terrace
Our landscaped 1st-floor terrace area adds a special "wow" factor for groups of up to 500 guests on split levels. Inspired by the Burren in Co. Clare, the terrace is furnished with 2 marquees, wooden furniture and soft bright furnishings, making this the ideal space to host drink receptions, summer barbecues, team building activities or private parties.
DAY DELEGATE PACKAGES
All-inclusive day delegate packages start from EUR 60 per personOur Day Delegate Packages are designed to assist you in creating your perfect meeting or event.
ASSOCIATIONS, CHARITIES AND SPECIAL INTERESTS GROUPS
With a capacity of up to 400 delegates in theatre style in our Goldsmiths Hall, we offer flexible meeting spaces ideal for association, charity and special interest groups. Our dedicated team understands that no 2 meetings are the same and assists you in creating a bespoke event.
For sporting groups wishing to stay in the Dublin city centre, we offer a wide range of accommodation options to suit all group sizes. We also have a number of private dining options and our executive chef, Declan Dunne, will be delighted to work with your nutritionist to create a bespoke menu for your team.
To ensure complete understanding in healthcare compliance, all members of our meetings, events and sales teams have been trained on regulatory codes and policies established by Compliant Venues Ltd. and Healthcare-Venues.com. We also have a venue healthcare champion based on site to assist with any enquiries you may have.
BRAIN FOOD: BOOSTING PERFORMANCEBrain Food is one of the key components of Experience Meetings and offers responsible food and beverage solutions for meetings and events. Managing delegates’ blood sugar levels helps them feel fresh and focused while enhancing brain energy. Our Brain Food menus have been developed by nutritional experts, Radisson Blu chefs and food supply partners.
There are 6 Brain Food principles:
- Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Lots of fish, whole grain products, fruit and vegetables
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial impact
- Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sweeteners
- Focus on good taste that satisfies the senses
CHRISTMAS ALL WRAPPED UP
Festive Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a special treat this December with our Festive Afternoon Tea served daily from 14:30 – 17:30.
PricingTraditional afternoon tea - from EUR 25 per person
Prosecco afternoon tea - from EUR 35 per person
Corporate Lunches & Dinners
V’n V Restaurant is the perfect venue for festive corporate lunches and dinners. From intimate dinners for 2 to larger parties up to 130 people, V’n V Restaurant has something for everyone.
We’re open on Christmas day, so join us at V’n V Restaurant. Our fabulous dining venue seats up to 130 guests, and we are offering 2 sittings of our sumptuous 5-course Christmas dinner. For larger groups and families, the Goldsmiths Hall is the perfect space and will be offering a 4-course buffet dinner.
SUMMER BBQ PACKAGES
We take great pride in the quality of our work and our wide experience gained through hosting summer parties and barbecues for some of the biggest multinational companies in the city. We offer a wonderful selection of menus to cater to all budgets. We also have a number of event spaces to suit all group sizes.
- 1st-floor terrace - Landscaped and unique to Dublin city centre, the terrace offers a refreshing place for groups of up to 500 guests on split levels. Inspired by the Burren in Co. Clare, the terrace is furnished with 2 marquees, wooden furniture and soft bright furnishings, making it the ideal space to host drink receptions, summer barbecues, team-building activities and private parties.
- 7th-floor Sky Suite - For a more intimate venue, choose the exclusive 7th-floor Sky Suite with private lift access, wrap-around balconies with stunning city views and a private bar with a capacity of up to 50 guests.
- Sure Bar - Located on the ground floor and with its front terrace area, Sure Bar has the flexibility to cater for small to large groups with the option to hire out the space exclusively.
COCKTAIL CLASSES / WHISKEY TASTING CLASSES
Our interactive masterclass gives you insight into the art of bartending and the chance to learn how to create a range of popular cocktails. This is a great way to spend an afternoon or evening with friends.
Alternatively, taste some of the finest Irish whiskeys around, straight from our unique Waterford Crystal Vintage Whiskey tasting room. They offer the perfect finish to a corporate gathering or the perfect way to relax with friends.
THE ROYAL TREATMENT
The Royal Treatment is the perfect opportunity to catch up, relax and be pampered in style! This package is perfect for a party, hen’s activity or just a great day out with the girls. We have teamed up with beauty bootcamp for this very pretty package. Arrive at the hotel, a stone’s throw from the bustling shopping district of Grafton Street and get set for a 3-hour beauty bootcamp. The elite make-up workshop is taught by iconic industry experts with demos and hands-on practice sessions and allows you to learn all the insider techniques and tricks. Then it’s time for our delectable afternoon tea with prosecco served in either the chic Sky Suite, our hotel's 7th-floor exclusive venue with panoramic views over Dublin city, or in the sophisticated surroundings of the Presidential Suite for smaller numbers.
The best part – you don’t even need to do anything! A hotel loyalty programme first, carbon credits will be automatically purchased on behalf of all Club Carlson members, all at no cost to you.
All meeting and events emissions will be offset through the following:
- Wind Energy Projects in India – renewable energy projects reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Kenya Tree Planting – one tree is planted for every ton of carbon offset
We now make it easier than ever for you to meet responsibly by doing the right things for our delegates and the environment.