Meetings & Events
Hotel’s professional meeting rooms ideal for Helsinki eventsExperience the city’s most prominent event house, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki. Located right in the city center, our hotel offers a spectacular setting for events from intimate family gatherings to large exhibitions and conferences of up to 300 guests. With modern and versatile premises, professional event personnel and over 20 years of experience in organizing the vibrant city’s premiere events, this hotel ensures you an unforgettable night into the last detail.
Delegates can stay connected with Free high-speed, wireless Internet. The hotel’s location in the heart of the city and the parking hall make it easy for even large groups to arrive. The hotel’s famous restaurant Grill It! and Grill it! Bar are popular after work venues that offer a relaxed atmosphere, delicious food and live events.
Whether you’re planning a small meeting for five, a workshop for 50 or a world-class dinner, Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki has the solution. To ensure you a successful event, we offer our customers a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!
Watch this beautiful introduction video.
Our hotel’s large and luminous premises are popular places for trade shows and seminars. The suites and Pippuri cabinet in restaurant Grill It! offer a perfect setting for more casual and relaxed meetings.
Break the rules of normal meeting standards and experience the unique Brain Box Break-out room! Write your ideas on the walls or think of solutions by stretching out on a Fatboy - this totally unique and adaptable meeting room will let your ideas fly free!
All of our meeting rooms are equipped with modern meeting facilities and Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Whether you want to choose a ready meeting package or design one of your own, our professional meeting personnel will help you with all preparations!
ContactTel: +358 (0)20 123 4700
Banquets & Events
Banquets & Events
From family gatherings and cocktail parties to exhibitions and trade shows for up to 400 guests, these unique premises are adjustable to meet even the most demanding needs. Our hotel’s top floor VIP-sauna and terrace offer a unique setting for smaller events with a view over Helsinki’s roof tops. Whether you want to dine, come to the sauna or stay over night, our professional staff will make your stay unforgettable. You may just sit back and enjoy yourself.
Brain Food is Radisson Blu’s award-winning food and drink solution for memorable meetings. Created by experts, our innovative menu offers optimum nutrition for maximum focus and truly productive participation. Stylish and deliciously satisfying, it’s the ultimate food for thought. And for success.
To stimulate creativity, the Brain Box meeting room is available as a unique new spin on the traditional conference space. And of course, everything is backed up by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, ensuring your event will run as smoothly as possible from start to finish.
A meeting is only effective if your brain is at its best. That’s where Brain Food comes in. This innovative approach, developed by our chefs and nutritionists, focuses on eating the right food to maintain concentration levels by keeping blood sugar levels stable. The idea centers on eating well-balanced meals that include fresh, locally sourced ingredients, lowering stress levels and maintaining focus.
Six Brain Food principles:
- Lots of fish, whole grain products, fruit and vegetables
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
- Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Focus on taste that satisfies the senses
Think Planet – Go Green with Radisson Blu
Think Planet – Go Green with Radisson Blu
Think Planet underscores this dedication with such offerings as paperless meetings, Free, high-speed, wireless Internet and even full carbon emissions offsetting. Innovations like our Brain Box breakout meeting rooms highlight a creative approach to addressing sustainability.
Club Carlson was the first hotel loyalty program to commit to a global meetings and events carbon offsetting initiative:
- At no additional cost to the planner or client, carbon credits are automatically purchased to offset the estimated carbon footprint for every Club Carlson for Planners meeting scheduled at participating properties.
- Carbon Footprint and Club Carlson have partnered to purchase carbon credits following each Club Carlson for Planners event; each ton of carbon is offset with the planting of one tree in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya and investments in renewable energy in India.
- Carbon credits purchased account for hotel energy consumption in relation to the event or meeting with respect to heating and cooling, lighting, projectors, audiovisual equipment, refrigeration and cooking.
- Responsible Thinking: Calculate how much your meeting can compensate your carbon footprint.
Thanks to a convenient location across from bus and metro stations as well as the Kamppi shopping center, the Radisson Blu is ideally situated for events in this exciting city.
- A total of 13 meeting rooms spanning more than 653 m2
- Ballroom accommodating 300 delegates in theater-style seating and 400 guests reception-style
- A special Brain Box breakout room designed to elevate efficiency and encourage creativity
- Audiovisual equipment, including a data projector
- Coffee and healthy Brain Food snacks available all day for all meeting delegates
- Complimentary access to the on-site business center
- Electronic signs to direct guests to meeting rooms
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Meeting packages available to accommodate various needs
- Personalized menus from experienced chefs
- Separate conference reception desk
- Speaker's podium
Virtual Tour - Åland
Virtual Tour - Åland+Finland
Virtual Tour - A+B+C Ballroom conference
Virtual Tour - A+B+C Ballroom banquet
Virtual Tour - Finland
Virtual Tour - Tallinn