Take in the city from one of the most beautiful hotels in Moscow, Russia. Our Radisson Royal Hotel has a perfect location for both leisure and business travelers, putting you right in the center of all the action. Take a cruise down the Moskva River, which borders the hotel, on one of the hotel’s yachts. No visit to Moscow would be complete without a trip to The Kremlin, the soaring and imposing fortified center of the Russian presidency. Once you are finished exploring and marveling in its beauty, walk next door to St Basil’s Cathedral. This structure is the epitome of Russian architecture and a landmark known throughout the world.
If you would like to do a spot of shopping, or enjoy a meal then head to Arbat Street, one of the oldest streets in the city. Stroll through the impressive display of 1,418 fountains at Victory Park, or walk through the grounds of Gorky Park, which is full of beautiful sculptures and historical buildings as well as a museum, café and observatory. No matter what kind of experience you are after, you are sure to find it in Moscow.
Our top recommendationsWhen staying with us you are right nearby an array of interesting destinations and things to do. Here are some of the best attractions you should try visit:
- House of Government of the Russian Federation - adjacent to the hotel
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs – an architecturally stunning skyscraper - 2 km
- World Trade Center – business center and events venue - 2.5 km
- Pushkin Museum – Moscow’s largest museum of fine art - 3 km
- Arbat Street – pedestrian street from the 15th century - 3.5 km
- Expocenter – international exhibitions and events venue - 3.5 km
- Red Square – the city square lined with attractions - 3.5 km
- St Basil's Cathedral – stunning 16th century cathedral - 3.5 km
- The Kremlin – Moscow’s most famous attraction and museum complex - 3.5 km
- Bolshoi Theater - home to the world famous Bolshoi Ballet Academy - 4 km
- Gorky Central Park of Culture and Leisure – 300-acre park on the Moskva River - 4.5 km
- Victory Park – memorial park dedicated to Russia’s victory over Germany - 4.5 km
- State Tretyakov Gallery – museum with unique Russian art - 5 km