Responsible Business - Let's take responsibility!
Hotel practices Responsible Business
Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Radisson Hotel Group to sustainable development for many years. In 2001, this commitment was fortified and placed within the scope of a program called Responsible Business (RB). Each hotel has a unique RB Action Plan covering areas such as community outreach, cultural heritage, employee and children’s rights, health and safety, and environmental improvements. The hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and the corporate international charity organization supported by the Radisson Hotel Group, the Just a Drop organization.
RB activities and achievements of this hotel
- Undergo Living Responsible Business training
- Receive first-aid training
- Informed of the hotel's Responsible Business work and policy with an in-room information packet
- Chosen by the hotel for their environmentally friendly and socially responsible practices
The Hotel and the Community
- Donates food to homeless people
- Organizes different activities that profit the Just a Drop organization
The Hotel and the Environment
- Pursues an initiative of environmental certification (ongoing activity)
- Undertakes energy-saving measures such as heat conservation, recycling and reducing water use