Meetings & Events
Royal Viking Hotel´s meeting room facilities are ideal for meetings in the city center of StockholmThis hotel’s meeting room options in Stockholm offer a variety of features and amenities to ensure a productive event. Centered around a sunny, light-filled atrium called The Atmosphere, a total of 13 rooms provides stylish meeting space for conferences, seminars or social gatherings. The atrium offers an inviting space for coffee and lunch breaks. For larger events, the atrium can hold as many as 300 seated guests for a dinner or up to 450 for a standing reception.
Tel. +46 8 5065 4040
Developed by professional meetings experts and honed by years of hosting every kind of meeting or event possible, Experience Meetings by Radisson Blu brings together high-end services and products to ensure you meet with success.
Whether you´re planning a small meeting for 5, a workshop for 50 or a world-class dinner for 300, we have the solution.
Three core components mark Experience Meetings:
- Brain Food: an innovative and responsible food & beverage solution developed by skilled chefs and nutritionists
- Brain Box: a breakout room designed to elevate efficiency and to stimulate creativity
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet: all Radisson Blu hotels and resorts offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet for all meeting delegates, even for day guests who do not stay overnight
Eating well-balanced food helps keep blood sugar levels stable. Brain Food provides you a culinary experience with fresh and locally-sourced ingredients throughout your meeting day.
The six Brain Food principles:
- Lots of fish, whole grain products, fruit and vegetables.
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing.
- Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Focus on taste that satisfies the senses.
Brain Food Fact Sheet
Designed to elevate your efficiency and let loose your creativity, this breakout meeting room touches upon all the senses with walls you can write on, colors that spark your brain, a flexible furniture layout that gives you the space to think and amenities that help stimulate ideas. Think outside the box.
The Brain Box principles
- 1. Designed to encourage and inspire new and creative thinking
- 2. Flexible and fun furniture layout and meeting room set up
- 3. A break-out room that easily can be transformed into a conventional meeting room
BRAIN BOX break out room: This alternative meeting room is very flexible and non-traditional. It has been decorated in an inspiring and somewhat surprising way – with colored and black board walls. It creates the ideal environment for brain storming sessions and all types of small meetings and conferences where innovative and creative thinking is paramount.
Just become a member of Club Carlson for Planners and earn Gold Points that you can redeem for hotel stays, upgrades, dinners, spa treatments and much more.
Club Carlson for Planners is the exclusive hotel rewards program for meetings, conventions and special event planners from Carlson – a global leader in travel and hospitality. Radisson Blu developed Club Carlson for Planners to deliver what you want.
Enjoy exclusive rewards, including first-class redemption partners and a faster way to earn an Award Night stay at any of our more than 1,000 participating hotels in nearly 80 countries.
The hotel and its staff have implemented and continue to practice an effective environmental policy that includes guidelines for staff training as well as for the conservation of water and energy and the disposal of wastes and chemical products. Applied through employee empowerment, the policy also seeks to build supplier and customer awareness about environmental preservation. In addition to closely monitoring energy consumption, the hotel has installed waste-sorting and water-saving equipment. Staff also use environmentally friendly cleaning products. The hotel is committed to respecting nature and to contributing to environmental education.
When guests choose a hotel awarded the Green Key eco-label, they are guaranteed a stay in a respected and preserved environment where they, too, are encouraged to participate in the green practices.