Brain Food Stockholm
Brain Food launched in conjunction with findings from Danish nutrition expert Christian Bitz is being introduced to Radisson Blu Hotels in both Norway and Sweden, including the Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm.
Designed with the business delegate in mind, Brain Food strengthens a person's ability to learn and concentrate, leading to better performance during meetings and conferences.
Brain Food incorporates six main initiatives in all meals and snacks:
- Use local and fresh ingredients when feasible.
- Incorporate pure ingredients with minimal processing.
- Feature naturally sweetened food with no more than 10% added sugar.
- Focus on quality and sense-sharpening taste experiences.
- Concentrate on whole grains, fish, eggs, fruits and vegetables.
- Contain a fat content of 10% and less reliance on meat.
This central Stockholm hotel makes the business traveller feel more than welcome. Meeting corporate needs with the Brain Food concept, as well as offering superb conference and catering facilities, this Stockholm hotel makes business sense.
With excellent Stockholm restaurants, plus comfortable accommodation in Stockholm city centre - the Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm appeals to travellers of all kinds.
Book your business stay at the Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm today.