Responsible Business - Let's take responsibility
HOTEL PRACTICES RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS
The hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and the corporate international charity organization supported by the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, the World Childhood Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to defend the rights of the child and promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children all over the world. RB activities and achievements of this hotel include:
- Actions to raise money for the World Childhood Foundation
- Choosing environmentally conscious suppliers
- Clothing donations
- Emergency response team with access to a defibrillator and oxygen masks
- Ongoing environmental certification
- Recycling of wastewater and heat from kitchen equipment
A defibrillator and oxygen mask are available at all times. For security, guests must present a key card specially programmed for each guest’s stay in order to access the staircase or use the elevators.
The majority of its projects are located in Brazil, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Russia.