Responsible Business - Let's take responsibility
Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Rezidor Hotel Group to sustainable development for many years.
Rezidor hotels practice Responsible Business (RB) in the following 3 areas:
- Minimizing our environmental footprint
- Taking care of the health & safety of guests and employees
- Respecting social & ethical issues in the company and community
This hotel has been Green Key eco-labelled since 2015. Green Key is the largest worldwide eco-label for hotels. It is an external recognition of this hotel´s environmental actions in energy and water savings, waste management and other environmental issues.
Responsibility activities at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia hotel:
- Responsible Business training for all staff
- Water saving program
- Energy reduction plan
- Waste sorting
- Activities/donations in cooperation with the local charity organization Herbergcentret Sundholm