Pharma Compliance Code
Meeting facilities match pharmaceutical compliance code
This hotel has trained selected staff on the pharmaceutical compliance code and current German laws in order to support meeting planners and agencies that represent pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies.
The training workshop was held by the FSA to introduce FSA code for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies and to review the requirements for hotel and meeting facilities for implementing practical exercises in regard to FSA code when hosting these companies.
For meetings of pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies, the hotel offers daily delegate rates that follow the guidelines of the FSA code and offers food and beverage costs that are no higher than EUR 60.
Special package for a minimum of 10 attendees:
- Coffee and tea specialities during the coffee breaks
- High-speed, wireless Internet included for all attendees
- LCD-projector, screen, flip chart, moderation and writing materials for attendees and referent in the main meeting room
- Lunch as a three-course menu or buffet (from 30 attendees) of chef's choice
- One mid-morning coffee break with two snacks of chef’s choice
- One afternoon coffee break with two snacks of chef’s choice
- Unlimited mineral water (still and sparkling) in the main meeting room and during lunch
- Conference staff available on the day of the event
- Grab & Run Breakfast between 05:00 and 07:00 in the lobby
- High-speed, wireless Internet included throughout the hotel
- Hotel’s own parking for 140 cars for EUR 16 per day
- Tailor-made daily delegate packages for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies that follow the FSA code and are no higher than EUR 60
- Trained staff regarding FSA code compliance and current German law
- "Yes I CanSM" Philosophy, including 100% Satisfaction Guarantee