Only minutes from the city center, the Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel in Helsinki sits perched on the harbor’s edge, next to the Gulf of Finland. Located in the Ruoholahti business district and next to the Jätkäsaari district, the hotel provides easy access to a variety of transport options to explore the Finnish capital. Two tram lines stop right next to the hotel, and the Ruoholahti Metro Station is within walking distance. You can also connect with bus and the main railway station just 2 kilometers away. If you have a rental car, you can take advantage of on-site parking at the hotel for a small fee.
- Hietalahti Tram Station – 50 m – Serving tram lines 6 & 6T
- Hietalahti Bus Stop – 90 m – Serving bus number 20
- Länsilinkki Tram Station – 130 m – Serving tram line 9
- Itämerenkatu Tram Station – 350 m - Serving tram line 8
- Ruoholahti Metro Station – 700 m – Serving lines to Mellunmäki and Vuosaari
- Helsinki Central Railway Station – 1.6 km
- Ferry to Pihlajasaari from Ruoholahti – 850 m
- Ferry to Tallinn from the West Harbor – 1.3 km
- Ferry to St. Petersburg from Hietalahdenlaituri – 750 m
Getting to the hotel from Helsinki Vantaa AirportBy taxi: Taxis are available outside both airport terminals. Most taxis operate with fixed prices between the airport and the city center, which is around €45 to €50. The drive usually takes around 30 minutes depending on traffic.
By car: You can rent a car from several providers from their service desks in the corridor between terminal 1 and 2 at the airport. Here you’ll find Sixt, Hertz, Europcar, Budget and Avis. Follow the signs to Helsinki city center, then to Gräsvikskajen/Ruoholahdenranta.
By train: The airport train station is located on the arrivals floor, between terminals 1 and 2. You can take several combinations to reach the hotel, for example train P to Helsinki via Tikkurila, and switch to tram 6T towards Länsiterminaali from the central railway station and then get off at Kalevankatu, only 1 minute from the hotel. The journey may take up to an hour.
By bus: Platforms for buses and coaches are located in front of both airport terminals. Locate bus 615 that goes towards Helsinki central station. From the central station take tram number 9 and get off at Länsilinkki, 130 meters from the hotel. The total journey may take up to 90 minutes.