Responsible Business - Let’s take responsibility
Hotel follows Responsible Business practices
Hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and Carlson Rezidor's corporate international charity organization, the World Childhood Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to defend the rights of the child and to promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children at risk all over the world.
RB practices of this hotel include:
- The hotel ensures that all employees and new personnel are trained and aware of its commitment to Responsible Business.
- Guests are advised to participate in protecting the environment through the clean towels program.
- Hotel staff strives to purchase products from suppliers showing environmental and social responsibility.
- The hotel actively participates in a joint Climate Neutral Project with the authorities and companies of Stockholm - Arlanda Airport.
- Hotel staff works to reduce energy consumption and has made climate-compensating investments.
- The hotel has reduced waste, introduced energy-saving lamps and installed a motion sensor light system. Company cars are being replaced with environmentally friendly alternatives.