Responsible Business - Let’s take responsibility
HOTEL FOLLOWS RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES
Hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and Carlson Rezidor's corporate international charity organization, the World Childhood Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to defend the rights of the child and to promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children at risk all over the world.
RB practices of this hotel include
- The hotel ensures that all employees and new personnel are trained and aware of its commitment to Responsible Business.
- Guests are advised to participate in protecting the environment through the clean towels program.
- Hotel staff strives to purchase products from suppliers showing environmental and social responsibility.
- Hotel staff works to reduce energy consumption and has made climate-compensating investments.
- The hotel actively participates in a joint Climate Neutral Project with the authorities and companies of Stockholm - Arlanda Airport.
- The hotel has reduced waste, introduced energy-saving lamps and installed a motion sensor light system. Company cars are being replaced with environmentally friendly alternatives.
Green Key – Environmental Management
As a Green Key hotel, the Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel plays an active role in protecting the environment. We employ an environmental policy with effective guidelines for staff training, conservation of water and energy, and disposal of wastes and chemical products. In addition to closely monitoring energy consumption, we’ve installed waste-sorting and water-saving equipment. The staff also uses cleaning products that are environmentally friendly.
Our policy reflects our commitment to respect nature and contribute to environmental education. Employee-driven, this policy seeks to spread environmental awareness to our suppliers and customers. When guests choose a Green Key hotel, they’re partnering with a company that respects and preserves the environment, encouraging them to participate in green practices themselves.