Responsible Business - Let’s take responsibility
HOTEL FOLLOWS RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES
Hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and Carlson Rezidor's corporate international charity organization, the World Childhood Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to defend the rights of the child and to promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children at risk all over the world.
RB practices of this hotel include
- The hotel ensures that all employees and new personnel are trained and aware of its commitment to Responsible Business.
- Guests are advised to participate in protecting the environment through the clean towels program.
- Hotel staff strives to purchase products from suppliers showing environmental and social responsibility.
- Hotel staff works to reduce energy consumption and has made climate-compensating investments.
- The hotel actively participates in a joint Climate Neutral Project with the authorities and companies of Stockholm - Arlanda Airport.
- The hotel has reduced waste, introduced energy-saving lamps and installed a motion sensor light system. Company cars are being replaced with environmentally friendly alternatives.
Green Key – Environmental Management
Our hotel is eco-labeled with the Green Key International Ecolabel, and we are actively working to reduce the hotel's environmental impact and ecological footprints. The staff of the hotel are educated in environmental and sustainability issues and we actively monitor our environmental policy and Green Keys criteria, which include guidelines for, among other things, reduced resource use of water, energy and chemicals, increased source sorting and purchasing of environmentally adapted products. The environmental policy also aims at creating awareness about environmental and sustainability issues among suppliers, customers and guests. In addition to having taken energy-saving measures and installed water-tight equipment in the bathrooms, for example, the hotel is working to recycle waste and increase purchases of organic food every year.
When you choose a hotel eco-labeled with Green Key, you are guaranteed a comfortable and a bit more sustainable stay. As a guest, we encourage you to participate in our environmental work and, for example, use the towel an extra day and sort your waste. We help you as a guest to take care of the environment without compromising on your experience or convenience with us.
Read more about Green Key.