Dear Guests! Please be informed that will be general cleaning in the Sports center starting from August, 22 till August, 25.
The swimming pool, jacuzzi and saunas will be closed.
The gym, group classes, solarium and massage will be available as usual.
The iconic Kremlin features lavish palaces and cathedrals on its grounds. The historic complex has served as the official residence of Russia’s leaders since the Tsarist period. Attend a performance of the Bolshoi Ballet, or be enchanted by the vibrant, colored spires of St. Basil’s Cathedral reminiscent of rising flames. Shop at European Square and Entertainment Center, travel to enjoy the wonders of the Tretyakov Gallery or the Luzhniki Olympic Complex, near the Radisson Blu Slavyanskaya Hotel and Business Center.
- European Shopping and Entertainment Center – 750 m. This enormous triangular-shaped shopping mall has eight levels with about 500 stores, a supermarket, spa, swimming pool, cinema, restaurants and much more.
- Kremlin – 4 km. The Kremlin complex with its cathedrals, palaces and surrounding wall is one of Moscow’s main sights, from which you also have a great view over the Moskva River.
- Luzhniki Olympic Complex – 4 km. Built in the 1950s, this is one of the biggest multifunctional sports complexes of the world. Over the years, it has hosted games like the 1980 Summer Olympic and UEFA Champions League finals, as well as a countless number of concerts and events.
- World Trade Center, Moscow – 4 km. The business hub with its spectacular glass façade is one of the city’s largest centers of commerce and trade in the city.
- Alexander Garden – 4 km. You easily reach this urban public park, with three beautiful gardens, by taking the metro from the Kievskaya Station to Aleksandrovsky Sad.
- Novodevichy Convent – 3 km. This magnificent 17th century monastery, also called New Maiden, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, beloved by history and architecture devotees.
- Vorobyovy Gory – 5 km. Also called Sparrow Hills, this is one of the highest points in Moscow and thus a given stop for panoramic city views.
- Bolshoi Theater – 5 km. One of the most celebrated ballet venues in the world, this is an absolute must for culture lovers. The program also includes exclusive performances, like guest symphony orchestras and opera nights.
- Red Square – 5 km. Red Square is the place to sense the atmosphere of Russian history and view all of the stunning buildings that surround it.
- St. Basil’s Cathedral – 5 km. The colorful onion domes of the capital have become a world-famous symbol of the capital. The stunning interior with its valves, bricks, icons and paintings will amaze you as you head through the labyrinth of narrow corridors.
- Tretyakov Gallery – 5 km. The gallery has one of the largest collections of Russian art in the capital. There is a permanent collection, as well as visiting exhibitions, that will keep art connoisseurs enchanted for hours.