MUSIC EVENTS AT THE 3ARENA
Visitors can catch all sorts of Dublin events at 3Arena, previously the O2 Arena. It has a capacity of 13,000, making it the largest indoor arena in Ireland. Choose from comedy, variety shows and concerts from world-renowned bands and performers.
Located just down the coast, the Radisson Blu St Helen's Hotel in Dublin is perfectly situated for those visiting the 3Arena.
A music arena with a differenceThe arena features a state-of-the-art design. The furthest seat is only 60 metres from the stage, which is impressive for such a large venue. This is due to the “fan-like” arrangement of seats, which architects have likened to Rome’s Colosseum. The design of the building also makes for world-class acoustics.
Useful facts about the 3ArenaTo make sure you’re prepared for your gig or concert, here are a few facts worth noting:
- There’s a strict no re-admission policy once you leave the arena.
- You can buy snacks, hot and cold drinks and alcoholic beverages to enjoy at the event. Indulge in hot dogs, sweets, popcorn and more.
- There are official merchandise stalls at every event, so you can grab plenty of souvenirs to take home with you.
- You can’t take your own food or drink into the venue.
- Professional cameras are not allowed, but 35mm cameras usually are. If no photography is permitted at all, an announcement will be made before the show begins.
- The venue advises that you take as little as possible along with you. Bags are allowed, but may be searched.
- There is not a cloakroom at the arena.