Our Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm sits in the city center and is located near fantastic sites that should not be missed, including the Royal Palace and the Junibacken Children’s Museum. During the summer months, check out the Gröna Lund amusement park, which is the ideal family destination. Stockholm’s Old Town, called Gamla Stan, is within walking distance from the hotel and includes shopping destinations, bars and restaurants.
- The Royal Dramatic Theater – 100 km. Sweden’s national theater, performing classical theater, newly written Swedish and international theater, and theater for children and youth.
- The Modern Museum – 500 m. Based on the central island of Skeppsholmen, this museum is responsible for collecting, preserving and exhibiting modern and contemporary art.
- Nordiska Kompaniet Deparment Store – 500 m. Established in 1915, this is Stockholm’s most luxurious department store, full of cosmetics, fashion, jewelry, interior, fine food and more.
- Stureplan nightlife district – 500 m. The city’s most famous and highly popular nightlife district, full of high-end restaurant, bars and clubs.
- The Royal Palace – 600 m. The official residence and daily place of work for the Swedish royal family. Offers guided tours in English, Chinese and Russian.
- The Kulturhuset Stadsteater House of Culture – 700 m. Public space for locals and visitors to Stockholm, full of theater, libraries, debates, art exhibitions, film, dance, music and more.
- The Old Town – 700 m. This charming district called Gamla Stan is packed with nice restaurants, independent shops and cafés.
- The Abba Museum – 900 m. Experience the feeling of being the 5th ABBA member, trying on their costumes and singing in the studio, as well as seeing their gold records and memorabilia.
- The Vasa Museum – 900 m. See the world’s only preserved 17th century ship at Scandinavia’s most visited museum.
- The Junibacken Children’s Museum – 900 m. Both children and adults will love to experience this fantasy world, full of music, theater and literature, together.
- Gröna Lund Amusement Park – 1,2 km. Enjoy incredible rides and a range of shows and concerts at this magical amusement park, located at Djurgarden.
- City Hall – 1,3 km. This is one of Sweden’s most famous buildings and one of the most visited tourist attractions of the city.
- Ericsson Globe Arena – 5,4 km. Catch a concert, show or event at one of Scandianavia’s largest event venues.
- Tele2 Arena – 5,4 km. A huge multipurpose venue, used for sports, concerts and fairs.
- Friends Arena – 7,7 km. This multipurpose arena also serves as national arena for the Swedish men’s football team.
- Stockholm International Fairs – 9,8 km. Fair hall that hosts fairs and events of all kinds.