Our Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Stockholm derives its name from its position near Riddarfärden Bay, connecting Lake Mälaren to the Baltic Sea. Its strategic proximity to the city’s Central Station makes traveling around the city by bus, train or metro easy. At the station, you can easily catch a ride to the Arlanda International Airport using the Arlanda Express. You can also enjoy direct access to the Waterfront Congress Center from our hotel.
Stockholm Metro service will take you wherever you want to go in the city and its suburbs. Divided into three lines, the red, green and blue, it is a system that is both convenient and easy to navigate. When planning your trip around town you can use the SL trip planner, which covers bus, metro, light rail, rail, tram and ferry schedules.
Getting to the hotelGetting to Stockholm from Arlanda Airport:
- The Arlanda Express train stops next to the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Center and offers direct access through Central Station. The trip takes approximately 20 minutes
- The airport bus to Cityterminalen, next to the Congress Center, takes approximately 40 minutes
- Taxi service from Arlanda takes approximately 40 minutes. Recommended firms are Taxi Stockholm, Taxi Kurir, Top Cab and Taxi 020.
From Bromma Airport:
- Airport bus to Cityterminalen takes approximately 40 minutes
- Taxi service from Bromma takes approximately 20 minutes
From Skavsta Airport:
- Airport bus to Cityterminalen takes about 80 minutes
- Taxi service from the airport takes approximately 50 minutes