Awe-inspiring sights and luxuriously perfect nights
The Wild Atlantic Way is a route of rare beauty, heritage and wonder. Spread over 2,400 km along Ireland’s western seaboard, it is the longest defined coastal drive in the world. Stretching from Donegal in the North to Kinsale in the South, the Wild Atlantic Way is where land and sea collide and natural beauty abounds.
We are proud to have 4 Radisson Blu hotels located along the route providing the perfect base to relax and unwind after a day of exploring. Whether you are completing the whole route or simply a smaller section, you will find a Radisson Blu hotel conveniently located to break up your journey. In addition to the 4 Wild Atlantic Way hotels, we also have hotels in Belfast, Dublin and Cork to welcome you to Ireland and the start of your journey with Radisson Blu Yes I Can! hospitality.
From meeting the locals in the bar to trying stand-up paddle boarding for the first time, the Wild Atlantic Way has an abundance of new and unforgettable experiences guaranteed to make memories that last a lifetime. Visit www.wildatlanticway.com to discover more.
One amazing coast, four perfect hosts
From Letterkenny in the North to Kinsale in the South, you will find 4 conveniently located Radisson Blu hotels, each offering a luxurious retreat after a day of exploring. These 4-star hotels all have excellent facilities such as Free Wi-Fi, Late Check-Out, on-site bars and restaurants, gyms, swimming pools and in many cases, indulgent spas.
Radisson Blu Letterkenny
- Centrally located in the lovely Irish town of Letterkenny
- 114 stylish rooms - Conveniently located to Derry Airport
- Fresh, well-crafted fare at acclaimed TriBeCa Restaurant, and burgers and beer at the cosy Port Bar and Grill
- Leisure Club with fully equipped gym, 17 metre lap pool, sauna and steam room
Radisson Blu Sligo
- Located in peaceful Rosses Point in the stunning Irish countryside 132 rooms and suites
- Beautiful sea views of Sligo Bay
- Award winning AA Rosette Cassiebawn restaurant
- Solas spa and wellness centre offering seven creatively designed treatment rooms
Radisson Blu Galway
- Breathtaking bay views
- Within walking distance of Galway city centre
- Only 2 hours from Dublin Airport or 1 hour from Shannon Airport 261 rooms and suites
- 3 on-site dining options including the stunning RAW Sushi in the Sky restaurant on the top floor of the hotel
- For the ultimate in relaxation try our award winning spirit one spa complete with treatment rooms, thermal suites and outdoor hot tub.
Radisson Blu Limerick
- Set in 20 acres of landscaped parkland
- 15 minutes from Shannon Airport
- 154 rooms and suites
- On-site dining options and 2 bars serving famous Irish brews
- Rain Spa and Wellness Clinic complete with fitness centre including swimming pool, tennis courts and outdoor hot tub