Elegant Paris hotel offers striking views of Eiffel Tower
The Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan Hotel, Paris Eiffel occupies an ideal location in the 16th arrondissement, only 1 block from the Trocadéro and the Palais de Chaillot and 1 kilometer from the Eiffel Tower. Designed by François Champsaur, the 48 rooms and suites combine sophisticated, understated style with top features like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and LCD flat-screen televisions. The Metropolitan Restaurant uses fresh, local produce to create a variety of French and Mediterranean specialties, and the Lounge Bar offers tea and cocktails next to a welcoming fireplace. The wellness center at this Paris hotel makes it easy to unwind with an indoor pool, massage room and hammam, and the meeting facilities are filled with natural light and provide Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- The Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan Hotel, Paris Eiffel lies in the 16th arrondissement, near the Trocadéro, the Eiffel Tower and a variety of museums and sporting venues.
- The 38 rooms and 10 suites showcase François Champsaur’s unique designs, and many look out on the Eiffel Tower.
- At the Metropolitan Restaurant, guests can savor authentic, fresh French cuisine without leaving the hotel.
- The Lounge Bar serves hot beverages and cocktails in an intimate setting with Eiffel Tower views.
- After a day of sightseeing, relax with a swim in the indoor pool or receive a personalized massage in the wellness center’s private treatment room.
- Host events in the hotel’s meeting facilities, filled with natural light and offering Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for participants.