Hotel inclusi Greater Noida
It is situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh but is incorporated in the National Capital Region (NCR) of India, which has New Delhi at its heart.
Greater Noida is ideally located just 40km south-east of New Delhi. It is less than an hour away from the Indira Gandhi international airport in Delhi, two hours drive from the Taj Mahal in Agra and just 20km south-east of Noida, one of Asia’s largest industrial cities.
Greater Noida was planned as a world-class city to absorb the growth and development of New Delhi. With wide roads, underground cabling and shady plant cover, Greater Noida is a modern city with the amenities and low pollution levels to match.
Its convenient location and excellent infrastructure make Greater Noida an attractive place for businesses, residents and travellers. Some of the most prestigious residential projects in the NCR are attracting both local workers to the new industries and commuters from Delhi and Noida.
Greater Noida has a strong automotive, IT and biotechnology industry presence. It is also home to some renowned medical and education institutions and to the huge India Expo Centre, which hosts national and international conferences and exhibitions.
With the Budh International Circuit, India’s first Formula One track, Greater Noida is well and truly on the international map.
When to go:
Greater Noida has a similar climate to Delhi. It is best to travel there from October to March when the weather is milder.
- Take a silent train through the 222 hectares of Greater Noida’s Night Safari. The internationally acclaimed design aims to give the visitor the impression of watching nocturnal animals in their natural habitat. It is the fourth night zoo of its kind in the world, after Singapore, China and Thailand.
- Take a day trip to the world famous Taj Mahal. A tour that takes in the magnificent white marble mausoleum, as well as Agra’s other sights, and gets you back to Greater Noida for cocktails can easily be organised at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
- Visit the Akshardham Temple, just over 30km from Greater Noida. This magnificent complex showcases 10,000 years of Indian culture, highlighting Indian architecture, traditions and spiritualism.
- Spend a day in Delhi, exploring the contrast of the Old and New cities. While you’re there, take a look at India Gate, the national monument of India that commemorates the 90,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives during World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
- Take a spin around the Budh International Circuit, or just a tour of India’s first Formula One track.