Hotels in リーズ
LEEDS – SHOP ‘TIL YOU DROP!
Sample all that lively Leeds has to offer! Stay in the heart of the city at the historic Radisson Blu Hotel, known for its beautiful Art Deco architecture with a modern twist. The hotel is the perfect base for marvelling at the beautiful sculpture in the Henry Moore Institute and shopping ‘til you drop in the Corn Exchange shopping centre or Leeds’ myriad of high-street stores and designer boutiques.
Leeds an exciting city with plenty of diverse events and activities for you to experience – here’s a few you should try while you’re here.
- Every October Leeds holds an event which keeps the whole city awake. Light Night Leeds is a great evening out as the city opens all of its museums, theatres and art galleries to the public throughout the night. As well as museums and galleries there’s street art, music, film and dance to enjoy across the city and plenty of street food to snack on to keep you going through the night.
- If you’re staying in Leeds in November then one event you should try and get tickets for is the film festival. The city screens hundreds of films over 18 days, from new films to the old classics, foreign films to short films and animations. The event goes on at cinemas throughout the city but also features screenings at Leeds Town Hall. Check with the hotel concierge for more information.
- While you’re staying in Leeds go out for the night and experience the city’s diverse choice of theatre, music or opera. The Opera House has some fantastic performances, the Town Hall hosts great classical music concerts and Leeds Grand Theatre is a great place to watch some of England’s finest actors treading the boards.
- If you want to experience some of the World’s best artists and musicians make sure you get tickets for a concert at the First Direct Arena. This arena is in the centre of the city and only opened in 2013 so it’s a popular place for huge music events as well as comedy, circus and dance.
- Just to make sure you’ve experienced Leeds at its best hit the city’s most popular night spots. There are plenty of clubs which keep you dancing until dawn but for something more laid back check out North Bar which has great music and beer or for a more vibrant crowd visit Oporto, the Wardrobe or The Cockpit, which are known for local up-and-coming musicians.