Hotels in スタンステッド
STANSTED – THE BEST OF CITY AND COUNTRY!
Set in beautiful countryside, Stansted is a wonderful base for enjoying the bright lights of London, and exploring charming Cambridge, not to mention the vibrant towns of Chelmsford and Southend! Perfect for recharging your batteries before or after a flight, the award-winning Radisson Blu Hotel London Stansted Airport boasts super-sleek design and is the only hotel with a direct link to Stansted Airport.
Stansted has been an airfield since 1943 but it wasn’t until the 1960s that it was used for commercial passengers. Today it’s one of the busiest airports in the UK and the gateway to hundreds of business and holiday destinations. There are more than 40 airlines using the terminal from low cost airlines like Ryanair to several private jet companies such as Harrods Aviation. The airport is a modern white structure with huge white legs – an iconic design by Fosters Associates - striking both inside and out.
If you’re catching a flight from Stansted then the Radisson Blu Hotel London Stansted Airport has a great location. The hotel is connected to the terminal building making it the ideal place to have a stress-free stay before a trip or relax at the spa after your flight. There are several shops at the terminal including gadget and fashion outlets and you won’t have to worry about food and drink while you’re here either – the terminal has plenty of cafes and places to eat and drink and the hotel has three restaurants and bars so you can have a leisurely breakfast, lunch or dinner before strolling across the walkway to check in.
Stansted and the hotel are easily accessible for London, either by car just 40 miles away, or by train with the Stansted Express, which whizzes you into the capital in less than 50 minutes. If you want to explore further afield then the historic city of Cambridge is not far and the seaside town of Southend is an easy drive.
Stansted Airport has a great location in the pretty Essex countryside and close to London. Whether you’re visiting for business or leisure we’ve picked a few top attractions you can enjoy during your stay.
- Just on Stansted’s doorstep is Bishop Stortford and it’s here you’ll find the National Trust’s Hatfield Forest National Nature Reserve. This is a real gem of the natural world and you’ll enjoy some fantastic walks and bike rides through the 1,000 acres of forest and meadows, seeing ornamental lakes designed by Capability Brown, ancient woodland and wildlife on the way. The Site of Special Scientific Interest also has a fascinating eighteenth century Shell House in its grounds.
- Harlow is the nearest large town to Stansted and it’s an easy place to dip in and out of cafes, independent art galleries, museums and relax in some peaceful green spaces. If you’re looking for a bit of retail therapy outside the airport then Harlow has a large shopping centre with all the major high street brands.
- Visit London! Jump on the Stansted Express and you’ll be whizzed to the heart of the capital where you can explore all day to your heart’s delight. On the return journey you’ll be dropped right back at the airport moments from the hotel door.
- It’s no surprise that playing golf around Stansted is popular as the courses are both challenging and beautiful. Bishops Stortford Golf Course was inspired by the designs of James Braid and has a contemporary clubhouse and a gentle 100-year-old parkland course. Elsenham Golf Club and Leisure Centre is a smaller challenge with a nine-hole course and the complex has a gym and café and bar.
- Saffron Walden just 14 miles from Stansted is worth a visit and is one of Essex’s top attractions. The medieval market town has seen farmers selling their wares since 1141. Today it’s a pretty place to visit, have lunch and enjoy the beauty of its historic buildings. There are art galleries, a museum, Victorian gardens and a maze! You can reach the town from the airport by bus or train.
Stansted Airport has plenty of parking options for both short and long stays but the Radisson Blu Stansted Hotel has some great deals you can take advantage of too.
The Dream & Fly Stansted Airport Parking package offers parking and accommodation. You can choose from four days parking with one night accommodation (£45), eight days parking with one night accommodation (£70) or 15 days parking and one night accommodation (£83).
The hotel can also offer secure airport parking for 200 cars. Parking is charged at £10 per night for hotel guests. Additional parking for residents and non-residents is £20 per night.
We also offer a valet service so that you can pick up your car all shiny and new after your trip.
The airport has Long Stay, Medium Stay, Short Stay, Meet and Greet and Valet Service options too. See the airport parking information for more options but remember the hotel is connected to the airport and the easiest and most convenient place to park during your stay.