St. Martin Resort's Indoor and Outdoor Features Promise Rest and Adventure
Please contact the hotel concierge team at email@example.com.
Escape to the secluded location of the Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin, tucked away in the cove of Anse Marcel’s National Nature Reserve on the Caribbean Sea. Relax on this St. Martin resort's pristine white-sand beach and 18 lush acres, welcoming you to a holiday full of Caribbean adventure. Breathe in the island air from a private balcony, a fine feature of every room and suite. Feast on delicious dining options, including French-Caribbean fusion cuisine, a full buffet breakfast and poolside beverage service. Rest by the island's largest infinity pool or indulge in treatments at the on-site, full-service Le Spa and Fitness Centre.
- This resort's St. Martin location is steps away from the warm, smooth Caribbean sand of the island's pristine beaches.
- Near Grande Case and Marigot, the hotel provides guests easy access to exciting culinary adventures and duty-free shopping.
- Arrive at the hotel from Princess Juliana International Airport in style via the water shuttle, providing spectacular Caribbean views and a unique from-the-sea perspective of the hotel.
- Watch the sun rise and set from the private balconies of the guest rooms, which also include thoughtful amenities such as iPod® docking stations and designer bedding.
- On-site dining options include C Le Restaurant and Le Marche, both serving delicious meal options at convenient times.
- Indulge at the hotel spa with tropical outdoor massages, anti-aging treatments and a variety of other modern regimens using the exclusive French line of spa products by Carita® and Le Sultan de Saba®.
- Through the hotel’s Guest Enrichment Program, visitors can enroll in fun activities such as French lessons, cooking courses and wine tastings.
- Ideal for weddings, large events and private dinners, the resort's beautiful St. Martin meeting facilities span 7,000 square feet and are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.